|Description of the POI
||In the list of the castles of Manzano among the totally destroyed, there also that of Rodegliano which would have existed in the locality of the same name, now Rodeano (high and low), approximately seven kilometers west of Fagagna, six kilometers south of San Daniele and six kilometers east of Tagliamento river.
One of his lords would have been “D. Henricus de Rodeano” (1220), Enrico de Rodegliano, with Volvileo di Castelnuovo, Enrico di Flagogna, Corrado di Meduno, Volchero di Toppo e Ugerlo di Fanna, distinguish gentleman of that era, was a witness to the contract concluded in February 1220 for which Randolfo and Alberto, sons of Uramo di Toppo, ceded the castle and the jurisdiction of Toppo, Traneb and other places from which an income was obtained to the brothers Engelpretto, Brisa e Varnero (di Sifrido) di Ragogna.
By decree of the Venetian Senate (2 June 1678) and with the ducal of Most Serene Prince Alvise Contarini (8 August), the noble Riccardo Elti was invested, also for his male descendants, with the jurisdiction of the Villas of Rodeano and Rive d’Arcano to which the count’s title was united.
If the Manzano list says is true… in the same place stands the fourth building, surrounded by a solid wall, flanked by two towers with a medieval look with is located in the square of High Rodeano and that it was already owned by Elti Counts ad now it belongs to the Minini family from the early 1900s. Villa Minini is on three floors which developed a total area of 960 square meters. Each floor is characterized by a very generously sized central body from which it is possible to access four rooms on either side of the same. The villa is immersed in the greenery being surrounded by a garden of 2500 square meters from which it is possible to access, through a suggestive tree-lined avenue of thirteen hectares of property grown organically.
Also part of the complex are the appurtenances such as the former spinning mill, the tables and the turret, all in exposed stone.